Good news indeed!
I didn't want to spoil GL's Coming Out Party yesterday, so I refrained from telling everyone the good news.
I received a letter in the mail from Allstate Insurance. They are going to pay Kevin Crumpler's damage to my car. I take it in a week from Saturday to get my check.
Mr. Crumpler waited two weeks to make the claim. I figure it was the day after I left the note on his car, and the day I wrote Old Coney, the place of his summer employment.
It would have been nice if Mr. Crumpler would have called me to explain he had a different policy with a different insurance company than what he gave police at the scene of the accident, but I'll take it.
Some people thought I was psycho for trying to find Mr. Crumpler's car despite the fact I didn't have an address. I'd say the $1,000-$1,500 I'm going to get to repair my car was worth the effort.
<font color="#000002"><font size="1">[ September 03, 2004 07:18 AM: Message edited by: reason ]</font></font>
<font color="#000002" size="1">[ September 03, 2004 07:45 AM: Message edited by: reason ]</font>
Good news indeed!
<font size="5">FUCKING AWESOME REASON!!!! </font>
Hey Reason go fuck yourself. Even if I were gay I would never be interested in you. Sorry ass fat Al Gore look alike.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks everybody for the well wishes. I am quite happy. And to you, GL, I hope your cozy trailer provides you the safety you need during this dangerous storm.Originally posted by G L:
Hey Reason go fuck yourself. Even if I were gay I would never be interested in you. Sorry ass fat Al Gore look alike.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks everybody for the well wishes. I am quite happy. And to you, GL, I hope your cozy trailer provides you the safety you need during this dangerous storm.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'll be just fine. No matter what I can always get another home. You on the other hand have to look in the mirror the rest of your life wishing you were someone else.Originally posted by reason:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by G L:
Hey Reason go fuck yourself. Even if I were gay I would never be interested in you. Sorry ass fat Al Gore look alike.
You know reason considering the number of times you have been rear ended in car accidents maybe you should look for some underlying psychological source. Rather than getting a vicarious satisfaction from someone's car slamming into the rear of your car, why not simply yield to your obvious need to have another man slamming into you? Aint no thing, nobody here cares. It would probably be a lot more convenient for you and not result in so much red tape like all these insurance claims you keep filing. Ofcourse please be careful and insist that your partner wear protection. We don't want you contracting HIV. I'm sure you could find a gay man willing to plug you. If he's drunk enough. Just a thought buddy.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks everybody for the well wishes. I am quite happy. And to you, GL, I hope your cozy trailer provides you the safety you need during this dangerous storm.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'll be just fine. No matter what I can always get another home. You on the other hand have to look in the mirror the rest of your life wishing you were someone else.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">There's a line in a Cheryl Crowe song that goes something like, "It's not getting what you want - It's wanting what you've got."Originally posted by G L:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by reason:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by G L:
Hey Reason go fuck yourself. Even if I were gay I would never be interested in you. Sorry ass fat Al Gore look alike.
It's probably my favorite line in any song because despite my bitching about any number of things, I want what I've got.
I've got a plan, and it appears to be progressing nicely. While I've made many mistakes where it would to have a second chance, my house is not one of them. From an investment standpoint, over doubling my money in 5 years ain't such a bad thing!
BTW...Al Gore isn't a bad looking guy. But in the past I had several people inexplicably say I remind them of Bill Clinton.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The song is "Soak up the Sun" and that happens to be one of my favorite song lines as well. I believe it 100% too. My present home isn't the home I want to be in forever but at least I am where I want to be. It took me longer than I wanted but at least I made the move. Some people want to be somewhere else and never do it. So if you are suggesting I don't like my home because of your insulting references to it being a "trailer" you put too much stock in your own words. Big surprise there.... Jumper and D2 saw my place just this weekend and I think they will agree it is a nice home, maintained very nicely and modestly. FYI, let us know when your place is the nicest in the neighborhood, OK?There's a line in a Cheryl Crowe song that goes something like, "It's not getting what you want - It's wanting what you've got."
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You are too boring to remind anyone of Bill Clinton. And Bill Clinton doesn't have that slothful, glazed over look in his eyes like you and Gore have. Not that it matters...But in the past I had several people inexplicably say I remind them of Bill Clinton.
Bookmarks